Google
 

July 05, 2007

Napa Valley Wine Tasting

Since I happened to be back in the Bay Area on July 4, I ended up going to Napa with my friends. I haven't been to wasting tasting for a good few years and I remember every time I went, I ended up being the designated driver, i.e. I wasn't able to drive much at all. It's good that my friend decided to do the driving this time so that I could fully enjoy the experience.

It was bloody hot in Napa on July 4. The temperate was over 100F. You could feel that the hot wind blowing on your face like a fan of fire. We ended up going to about 4 wineries to do the tasting and visited St. Helena Olive Oil Showroom. It was so hot that we ended up getting iced cold drinks rather than bottles of Olive Oil from there. After the trip to the Napa, we drove back to the city to celebrate Hilda's birthday in Chinatown. It's was a great dinner since I got to eat my favorite seafood: salt and pepper crabs!

Happy Birthday, Hilda. Wish you all the best in the coming year. Make sure that I will be an uncle in the next 12 months.

No comments: