Google
 

March 30, 2007

The Peep Show and the British Comedy



I saw that the two characters on the British BBC Comedy "The Peep Show" are on a number of posters in the London tube stations promoting the Apple. The Peep Show is one of my favorite BBC comedy I have seen this year. My colleague introduced the show to me and I just couldn't help laughing after watching the 1st episode.

Some of you have heard me talk about my British colleague at work. I think it's so funny that the two characters, Mark (the guy on wheelchair) and Jeremy in the show, are pretty close reflection of our actual personality in our real life. I can totally see myself wanting to kill Jeremy if I had to live with him. On the other hand, I am 100% sure that my colleague would be like Jeremy if we ever stayed in the same apartment. I am totally the neurotic guy like Mark, who is crazy about relationship, work, and everything; while my colleague is an identical twin to Jeremy, who hangs around and getting the booze and the ladies.

Life isn't fair, isn't it?

By the way, I really want to get a copy of the Apple poster. If anyone of you knows how to get one, let me know!

No comments: