Google
 

February 22, 2007

Thank you for your support!

I am happy to learn that many of you are reading my blogs and sending me your support and best wishes. I have received a number of IMs congratulating me on getting my H-1B change of employer approved. I also want to thank my friends for being with me and support me throughout the difficult times I have had in the past 7 weeks. I am glad that it's coming to an end when I go home in March.

Today I made a call to my travel agent to reserve a flight ticket to go back to Hong Kong. I am still aiming to leave on March 1 and probably spend a few weeks there. I want to spend some time with my mum and possibly do a little bit of traveling while I am there. I am hoping to go to Vietnam or somewhere in S.E. Asia, unless I can score a cheap ticket to go to London. I would like to visit my friends and my beloved teacher there.

It was a hectic day at work but for some reason, I was very productive. I guess part of the reason is that I don't feel like having any baggage on me and I care less what my colleauges think about me anymore. It's a great feeling because I can actually put forward the best of me and get my work done before my departure. I want to show it to the world that I am capable of doing more than you think. What's more, I want my colleauges to know that I ain't as mediocre and lazy as some of them. Haven't you heard of the old Chinese saying "Couching Tiger, Hidden Dragon"? It's even the title of a popular Chinese movie.

Once again, for those who have supported me, I thank you. For those who have trepassed me, I forgive you. It's time for me to move on with my life.

No comments: