Google
 

February 22, 2007

It's hectic being me!



Why is it hectic being me?


1) I need to figure out how to get my permanent residency quick if I still want it.


2) I need to finish a few more papers to get published in journals and present them at professional conferences.


3) I need to perform the best at my job for the rest of February. I mean, the best...the kind that you rarely see, like getting A+ in your Stanford class.


4) I need to arrange my travel plans.


5) I need to forgive and forget. Trust me, letting things go takes a lot out of me.


6) I need to get my passport renewed.


7) I need to breathe (it takes a lot of energy and calories).


A little bit of hug and support is well appreciated.


If you like me, send me some love!
Give me a reason to stay.

No comments: