Google
 

August 21, 2006

Snakes on a Plane

Yes, I did it. Before you laugh at me, I want to confess that I think Snakes on a Plane is going to be best movie this summer. Trust me, how could you possibly find a movie which is full of excitement, romance, violence, and nudity?

I wasn't a Snakes on a Plane junkie at all before I watched the movie on its opening day. I was aware of the publicity that was going around the web but I basically just ignored it. On Friday, one of my colleagues wore a Snakes on a Plane t-shirt and has a Snakes on a Plane sticker on his laptop cover. I was very interested in finding out how the word-of-mouth marketing would play out in theatres. Throughout the day, my Google ex-colleagues kept messaging me and asking me whether I got a voice mail from Samuel L. Jackson. I didn't realize what they were talking about until I went to its website and figured out that it was another marketing trick to attract moviegoers.

Anyway, Alton wanted to see the movie with his friends and I decided to go with him. It was so much fun. Throughout the movie, I just couldn't help laughing, screaming, and yelling. The movie is just brilliant! It's way better than Superman Begins.

Normally, I would probably not go to see a movie with so much hype. Till today, I still haven't seen Pirates of the Caribbean I and II. I didn't watch the Blair Witch Project until it was released in DVD for a year or so. That movie was so stupid that I still think it's a complete waste of my time and money!

So, why Snakes on a Plane is so good? Take a look at the pictures below. They may give you a clue. Also, remember, I am a snake (according to the Chinese horoscope).

It's time for you to watch the Snakes on a Plane!



No comments: