Google
 

January 24, 2007

ar.....so late, so early

The following story comes from a person's real life experience. After thinking more about it, I feel that it's very entertaining and would like to share with you folks.

M: A guy working out in a gym
F: A lady working out in a gym

The story goes as follows:

It's shortly after work. M decided to go to the gym to work out. Usually, he doesn't like to go to the gym right after work because it's over-crowded and he hates waiting in line to get on the treadmill.

(A line waiting for treadmill machines)

M in the middle of the line. F was ahead of M.

F: It's so crowded today. I don't know how long I have to wait.
M: Well, I think it shouldn't be too bad. It's supposed to have a 20-minute limit on each machine.

F: You never know, some people just want to stay on the machine for an hour.
M: That's true. Well, there's nothing we can do about it. So, I guess we just have to wait and use other machines.

F: I guess so. Hey, do you work in the city?
M: Yeah, and you?
F: yea...blah blah blah....
.......

M and F ran into one another again at the arm curl machine. They started talking again.

F: blah blah blah blah blah blah.....I am so hungry now. I don't know what to eat after the gym.
M: Well, there are so many options around here. It really depends on what you want. Just don't stuff yourself and fall asleep.
F: I know, I need someone to keep me awake till late night. Blah Blah Blah...Do you have any dinner plans?
M: Not really, I was going to grab something on my way home.
F: Blah Blah Blah...well, do you want to grab a bite together?

M: (feeling a bit awkward since he just met F) Sure, why not?
F: well, let's meeting at the front desk 30 minutes later.

1/2 hour later...
M and F met at the front door of the gym. They started walking in the downtown area and finally grab some pizza at a local joint. The conversation carried on.

M: Well, I am so full now. I shouldn't go to bed.
F: blah blah blah....you have any plans for tonight?
M: not really, probably just watch a movie at home.....blah blah..(talking about what DVDs he has)
F: hey, if you don't mind, let's watch it together since I don't want to fall asleep.
M and F realized that they lived two blocks from one another.

M and F went home to M's place.
F chose a movie. It's "About a Boy" with Hugh Grant.

M (feeling very awkward since he doesn't know where he should sit)
F (jumps on his bed, making it like her own place)
M (sitting down on his office chair)
F (well, you can lay down if you want. you don't need to sit upright)

M joined F...........
.......movie rolls........
.......things happened between M and F...........
.......M and F finally fell asleep.........
.......F snores lightly....... (M: WTF!)
.......They cuddled and slept.......
.......It's was so noisy upstairs. M was having a hard time sleeping. Of course, he was looking at F......
.......Finally M and F both were asleep.
.......Suddenly, F woke up at 5a.m. or so. Within 10 seconds, F had everything on and ready to go home....
........M: Half asleep and half waken....Are you leaving now?
........F: yes, I have to go.
........M: Do you want me to walk you home?
........F: No, I am fine. (F was about to walk to the door)....
........M: (still confused and not fully up)okay.....
F left.

M told his colleague the next day at work. M was confused and didn't know what he did wrong.
Colleague A: "Hey man, I did that before."
M: okay.
Colleague A: That doesn't mean you did anything wrong. Maybe F just wanted to go home. You are such a playboy.
M: No, I am not. I am a good guy.

M and colleague A laughed.

So, what happened?
Did F get pissed at M?
Is F possessed by demons and suddenly realized that she had to go?
Was M being sloppy?
Is F actually crazy?
......
that's why I decided to call this story "so late...so early" for the fact that it happened unexpectedly late at night and F left so early.

No comments: