Google
 

August 22, 2006

Jeff Conkey and Google AdSense

Just when I thought I had known everything about Google AdSense after being there for a few months, I realized that I didn't even know how to implement my ad code correctly and optimize my site. My ex-colleague, Jeff Conkey, recently published a post on Inside AdSense blog to teach us how to optimize our site. It is so cool to see him on AdSense blog. He actually was the one who initially referred me to work in AdSense. We worked together as Advertising Sales Executive for the Stanford Directory back in 2004.

By the way, all the ladies out there, if you want to contact Jeff, you have to go through me. Send me an email and I will see whether you can pass the initial screening. Just for your information, I do accept bribes.

No comments: