Google
 

August 11, 2006

I love Sammi!

Okay, I am obsessed with Sammi. Many of you have no idea who Sammi is. Today, I had to drive 20 minutes during my lunch time to see her. Yes, you are right. It's the SAMMI, David Jone's brother's dog. I love the dog. She is so cute and responsive. I always want a dog but I don't think I can take good care of it. I don't think I can take good care of myself. So, where is my Audrey?

My friend decided to leave his cat to me while he and his family is away for a conference in Montreal. Soma-the-cat used to be a crazy psycho cat who ran away whenever you approached her. Now, after staying with me for two days. She is in love with me. She is constantly walking around me and seeking my attention. Fortunately, I used to have a cat when I was an undergraduate at Carolina so I have some ideas to take care of her. Soma will be with me for 8 more days. Hopefully, she will stop meowing so that I can get a good night of sleep!

Let me confess it one more time! I love you Sammi!



No comments: