Google
 

August 10, 2006

I am psychologically exhausted!

I was debating whether I should enter a blog for today or not. It's 2:49 a.m. in the morning and I am very psychologically exhausted. I just went to Safeway about half an hour ago to pick up some bottled water and grocery. I know it's a bit irrational to go to the supermarket in early morning. I just wanted to take a breathe and drove around a little bit. I wanted to clear my thoughts and my mind. I just wanted some fresh air.

Some of you know that a lot of things happened lately at my job. I just want to thank you for listening to my grievance. I guess I just need to take it easy and learn to take everything as a grain of salt.

I am looking forward to Thursday because I get to have lunch at Google and see Sammi. Sammi is David Jones' s brother's dog. She is so adorable and I just can't resist playing with her.

I also discovered last night that I am pretty dumb while I was reading a book called 101 things to learn. I realized that I don't know how to read musical notes, play chess (I know how to play Chinese chess), and knit (yes, I think it's a good skill to learn.). I am also terrible at riding a bike. Trust me, I think I can fall off my bike at any time. I did not get a chance to learn how to ride a bike until about a year ago. Anyway, I guess I should practice more often.

No comments: