Google
 

May 02, 2008

Quote from Ashton Kutcher's Interview with Details

I just finished reading an interview that Ashton Kutcher did with Details Magazine (May 2008). Here is a quote from the interview that I found pretty interesting, especially to hear it from the mouth of a famous Hollywood actor.

"It wasn't until I was 25 that I plugged into the idea that we all come here to earn it," Ashton says, "become if we don't earn it, we don't really appreciate any of it. You know what I mean? Gravity is pushing us down. When a kid stands up for the first time we all fucking cheer, and the kids feels good about standing, and for the rest of his life he is going to be standing up. The reason he feels good about it is because he fought against gravity and he stood up."

It does sound pretty philosophical. It's something that I have not thought about all my life.

No comments: