Google
 

July 30, 2007

Projekt Revolution Tour with Linkin Park

Last weekend, I went to see the Projekt Revolution concert with some of my friends from Google. The concert started at noon and didn't end till 11:00 at night. It's a tour that featured 10 different bands playing all day long. The main attractions to the crowd is Linkin Park and the Chemical Romance.

If you have been reading my blog, you should know that I am a big Linkin Park fan. That's why I was so excited to see them perform live! I ended up getting to the concert at around 3:30p.m. after stopping by Google to get some snacks with my friends. Linkin Park came on stage at 8:40p.m. and the atmosphere of the concert was surreal. Everyone was so hyped up to see them! You can click on the link above to see the pictures and two videos I took during the concert.

The funniest thing was that I happened to run into an ex-colleague of mine. She visited me in Hong Kong in June and I didn't tell her that I was back in the States to sell my car. When I was on my way to get a beer, I heard someone with a familiar voice yelling out my name. She was pretty drunk when she spotted me. I felt really bad, like being caught cheating on my wife or something, so I ended up buying a round of drinks for everyone. It was actually very comforting to run into her and see that she's been doing very well at her new job.

Overall, it was a great day. I got to hang out with some of my buddies at Google. It's too bad that we couldn't stay for the encore because my driver wanted to get out of the parking lot earlier than the rest of the crowd! But it didn't really matter because I had a great night!

No comments: