Google
 

September 28, 2006

Good Charlotte

I went to the Good Charlotte's concert in Fillmore on my own. Surprisingly, I felt like I was going to a middle-school or high-school gathering. Most of the people went there with their parents. I have no idea when Good Charlotte becomes a band for middle-schoolers. I know they always have a big following among the teens but it really shocked me to see mums and dads standing on the side of the concert hall, while their kids were going crazy in the main standing hall.

I don't remember seeing such a scence when I went to their concert 3 years ago in San Jose. I guess I may have aged too quickly that I feel like everyone is a middle-schoolers. However, I did enjoy the concert and I hope they will have a great CD coming out in the Spring.

No comments: